Laimi tampi ttuannak Amazon IND8 ah Flexible Shifts rian lawngmi a um.
Flexible Shifts cu mah i manh tik poah ah rian ttuan na duh caan kha i thim i, signup tuah i va ttuan khi a si. Zerh khat ah nazi 15 in 24hrs ttuan mi a rian a si. Sianginn a kai mi le rian hnih tlaih a duhmi cah a ttha tukmi shift a si.
Apply Here: https://amazon.force.com/
Amazon warehouses offer a variety of shift and schedule options, including full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours), and part-time (20 hours). Schedule and shift availability vary by site.Here’s more about what it’s like inside the warehouse:
- Your safety is important to us.
- We’ll give you protective gear, such as a facial covering and safety vest to wear.
- Temperature checks are being conducted at sites around the U.S. Anyone registering a temperature over the CDC-recommended 100.4F will be asked to return home and only come back to work after they’ve gone three days without a fever.
- Associates are expected to follow social distancing guidelines, participate in safety exercises such as daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
- You will work around and use moving machines, such as stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, and mobile carts.
- You’ll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include activities that may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 60°F and 90°F. Temperatures can go over 90°F in the truck yard or inside trailers on hot days.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
You will also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
- If you want to and there is a need for it, you can get trained to use powered industrial trucks
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (for some sites)
- Paid time off
- Health care benefits
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- Basic life insurance
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement